300, the chest-thumping, shot-by-shot film adaptation of Frank Miller’s graphic novel about the Battle of Thermopylae, is getting its UK premiere in London’s Leicester Square on the evening of Thursday March 15 2007. We have four pairs of tickets to give away.
The story centres on King Leonidas and his vastly-outnumbered band of 300 Spartans who mount a suicide mission against the might of the Persian army in 480BC, an action that would inspire all of Greece to unite against the invaders.
Directed by Zack Snyder of Dawn of the Dead fame and starring Gerard Butler and Lena Headey, the film brings Miller’s acclaimed graphic novel to life by combining live action with virtual backgrounds that capture his distinct vision of this ancient historic tale.
The film opens nationwide on March 23, but for your chance to be at the UK premiere on March 15, just fill in the blank below:
Terms and condititions:
1. The competition will close at midnight on Tuesday March 13 2007.
2. The four prizes are pairs of tickets to the UK premiere of 300 at the Vue in London’s Leicester Square on the evening of Thursday March 15 2007. No other expenses included.
3. The competition is not open to employees, agents, contractors or consultants of Guardian Newspapers Ltd. or their families or anyone professionally connected with the prize draw.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from correct entries received, the editor’s decision is final.
5. Entrants must be resident in the UK and be 18 years of age or over.
6. Guardian Newspapers Ltd. is not responsible for incorrect e-mail or postal addresses or for problems with entries caused by any factors outside our control.
7. Winners will be notified by telephone on Wednesday March 14 2007.
8. Prizes are subject to availability and Guardian Newspapers Ltd. reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of similar value.
9. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other alternatives are available.
10. Third party entries into draw will not be accepted.
11. No purchase necessary.
For more information, click here