|The University of Nottingham is an international university, committed to maintaining its culturally rich student population, with students from over 140 different countries.
The University is therefore currently offering a large and comprehensive scholarship package to its applicants, wherever possible offering scholarships to those students who need or deserve them. All sorts of factors can make study in an overseas institution appear to be expensive, such as currency fluctuations, cost of living and the costs of postgraduate research in the most highly ranked universities. The University of Nottingham considers all these factors when it makes its scholarship provision and now offers a wide range of full and partial scholarships to a broad spread of students across nationality, level of study and subject of study.
For students who have already successfully completed one degree at Nottingham or who have a family member who has studied there, the University can also offer a partial scholarship and these scholarships are non-competitive.
All published scholarships can be found via this link on the University website http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/international/scholarships_and_finance/. Applications can be made on-line on the scholarship application form, although please note that this is limited to those students who currently hold an offer of a place at the University of Nottingham.
- Menunggu kebahagian yang datang di akhir cerita
- Closer: Cinta yang meminta pemenuhan
- Blogger side job….
- Look of The Year Beauty Contest
- Jalan Gelap Seorang Pencari
- Catatan si Jago Makan: Tuntutan Profesi atau Perut?
- Sensasi Sang Pakar Telematika
- Jika Menulis adalah Jalan Hidupmu
- Awal Perjalanan
- Maaf, Saya Menghamili Istri Anda (2007)
- bahtiar on Mem-"polisi"-kan Gerakan NII KW9
- Rilan on Bawang Merah Bawang Putih
- mieyha on Andrea Hirata Akan Beberkan Novel Terbarunya
- sarang901 on Menyoal Eksistensi Menwa
- zahra on Wartawan Mahasiswa
- a on Memutus Rantai Pelanggaran HAM
- gambang semarang on Istana Briliant: Kue Istimewa dari Semarang
- ferry on Istana Briliant: Kue Istimewa dari Semarang
- SYSIL on Jeng Isti Ashari: Memasang Susuk untuk Membantu Sesama
- Danie on dr Erna Mirani: Kombinasikan Terapi Hijamah dengan Medis
- 64,812 kunjungan